CVS Pharmacy in Lansdale
548 DOYLESTOWN RD
LANSDALE, PA 19446
The Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services Office of Public Health (MCOPH) conducted an unannounced retail food inspection on January 3, 2020. As a result of that inspection, and due to the severity of the specific violations the CVS Pharmacy in Lansdale was cited as being, “Out of Compliance” with Pennsylvania’s food safety regulations. During this inspection a total of 7 violations were found.
The CVS Pharmacy has now failed it’s fourth straight annual inspection:
- January 20, 2017- 7 violations
- January 11, 2018- 12 violations
- January 11, 2019- 10 violations
The inspector made the following comments in support of the violations found during the inspection:
- MCOPH License and CFSM Exemption not posted for public view.
- One dented can of soup at retail shelving.
- Shelving of walk in cooler composed of an absorbent material – particle board. Facility instructed to re-finish to a smooth, non-porous and easily cleaned surface – minimum of a semi-gloss.
- (2 times repeat violation) Dust and mold like growth observed on wire rack shelving of walk in as well as embedded into porous particle board shelving at walk in cooler.
- (2 times repeat violation) Food spillage, dust accumulation, mold like growth observed on ceiling of walk in cooler.
- Dried accumulation / spillage of milk at left most reach in cooler at cold holding storage retail area.
- (2 times repeat violation) loose debris and trash observed in and around dumpster areas behind store.