Fairless Hills, PA
500 LINCOLN HWY
Fairless Hills, PA 19030
The Bucks County Department of Health conducted an unannounced retail food inspection on 3/9/2020. As a result of that inspection, and due to the severity of the specific violations the Funzilla was cited as being, “Out of Compliance” with Pennsylvania’s food safety regulations. During this inspection a total of 3 violations were found.
The inspector made the following comments in support of the violations found during the inspection:
- A pink, mold-like substance is present on the baffle within the ice machine. Empty ice and clean and sanitize interior surfaces of unit. This is a food borne risk factor violation.
- Nozzles on the soda dispenser are unclean with heavy residue. Thoroughly clean and sanitize. Maintain regular cleaning/sanitizing schedule. New food borne risk factor violation. To be Corrected By: 03/09/2020
- Facility has a household chest freezer (Whirlpool W2C3115DW01) is use in the storage room. This equipment is not approved for use in this facility. All equipment must be for commercial use and approved by this Department. New Violation. To be Corrected By: 09/01/2020
- The floor drain below the kitchen hand wash sink is unclean. Clean and sanitize.
- HVAC vent above the ice machine contains a heavy accumulation of dust. Clean and maintain. New Violation. To be Corrected By: 03/23/2020