Country House Diner
41 YORK RD
Warminster, PA 18974
The Bucks County Department of Health conducted an unannounced retail food inspection on 6/4/2020. As a result of that inspection, and due to the severity of the specific violations the Country House Diner was cited as being, “Out of Compliance” with Pennsylvania’s food safety regulations. During this inspection a total of 3 violations were found.
The inspector made the following comments in support of the violations found during the inspection:
- Observed raw animal-derived products above ready-to-eat (RTE) foods in the 2-door cook line fridge. Reorganize the products in this unit to prevent contamination of products stored below. The products in this unit were reorganized during the inspection. Corrected On-Site. New Violation.
- Observed a dead mouse near the back dry storage rooms. Observed mouse feces in the dry storage room and on the perimeter of the ware washing and ice machine rooms. Clean and sanitize all areas and remove dead pests and pest waste. Observed the back door to the facility to be open. All entryways must be kept closed to prevent access of pests. New Violation. To be Corrected By: 06/08/2020
- Observed the following areas to be unclean:
– Under the prep table in the dish room; and
– Under the cook line equipment and refrigeration;Conduct a thorough cleaning of these areas and maintain. New Violation. To be Corrected By: 06/08/2020