Nino’s Pizza & Italian Restaurant
6 E 12th ST
Tyrone, PA 16686
The Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture’s Bureau of Food Safety and Laboratory Services conducted an unannounced retail food inspection on 8/18/2020. As a result of that inspection, and due to the severity of the specific violations Nino’s Pizza & Italian Restaurant was cited as being, “Out of Compliance” with Pennsylvania’s food safety regulations. During this inspection a total of 9 violations were found.
The inspector made the following comments in support of the violations found during the inspection:
- Heavy build up of dirt debris noted inside microwave oven.
- Inside the ice machine on the lip is a build of a slime debris.
- Pipes on the wall behind the fryer have a heavy build up of grease/dust debris.
- Build up of a heavy dirt debris noted on metal shelves inside the upright reach in cooler and in the walk in-cooler in the basement, also front of cheese dispenser is a heavy build up of grease debris, also front of the oven has a build up of dirt debris.
- Area in the basement is very congested with numerous food and non-food items.
- Build up of dirt debris noted on the vents inside the walk in-cooler.
- Firm has numerous ready to eat lunch meats in the walk in-cooler that do not have proper date marks on each package.
- Observed deeply scored cutting boards not resurfaced or discarded as required.
- Build up of water noted on the floor in the basement.
- The follow areas have a heavy build up of dirt debris: Walls though facility, floors in basement, behind all equipment,and under equipment, under the dishwasher area.
- Observed wet wiping cloths sitting on counters, not being stored in sanitizer solution.
- Handles on the fryer baskets have a heavy build up of old grease debris.
Dilly’s in Claysburg fouls inspection; 50 old mouse droppings in cooler that houses beer and food
State Inspectors CLOSE New Wong’s Wok in Logan Valley Mall