North Montco Technical Career Center
1265 Sumneytown Pike
Lansdale, PA 19446
The Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services Office of Public Health (MCOPH) conducted an unannounced retail food inspection on 2/24/2020. As a result of that inspection, and due to the severity of the specific violations the North Montco Technical Career Center was cited as being, “Out of Compliance” with Pennsylvania’s food safety regulations. During this inspection a total of 9 violations were found and include one or more violations determined to be food borne illness risk factors.
The inspector made the following comments in support of the violations found during the inspection:
- Observed slicer unclean with food like debris. Clean.
- EHS observed scoop handles in bulk food items. Ensure that handles are stored out of food as to prevent contamination.
- Some cutting boards observed with some grooving. Replace or resurface.
- Walk-in fan guards in walk-in cooler in hallway unclean with dust like debris. Clean.
- Interior of food prep table drawers in back kitchen area unclean with debris. Clean.
- Hot water lacking at hand sink in back kitchen at 3 bay sink area. Repair. Facility has enough hand sink coverage for the area.
- Bakery women’s restroom trash receptacle lid damaged. Replace.
- Dust like debris observed on ceiling returns in back kitchen area. Clean.
- Some dust liked debris on hood filters in back kitchen area. Clean.