19085 Perry Highway
Mars, PA 16046
The Allegheny County Health Department’s Food Safety Program conducted an unannounced retail food inspection on 7/30/2020. As a result of that inspection, and due to the severity of the specific violations Eat’n Park was cited as being, “Out of Compliance” with Pennsylvania’s food safety regulations. During this inspection a total of 3 violations were found.
The inspector made the following comments in support of the violations found during the inspection:
- Utensils for dispensing ice cream are sitting in cloudy water in dipper well with the faucet turned off.
- Chemical dishwasher is not sanitizing. Sanitizer bucket was exchanged. Dishwasher is now sanitizing.
- Top of dishwasher has accumulated debris
- Rear ventilation hood has caulking coming loose.
- Sliced tomatoes in prep cooler on cook line closest to office is at 43F. Tomatoes were recently sliced. Many bins are missing from top of prep cooler.
12 violations Saga Steakhouse & Sushi Bar inspection in Robinson TWP finds German roaches, cutting board heavily soiled on underside with mold
12 violations Saga Steakhouse & Sushi Bar inspection finds German roaches, cutting board heavily soiled on underside with mold
Inspection; Mouse droppings in hot water tank closet found at Just In Thyme Catering in Gibsonia