Blue Bell, PA
Panache Wood Fire Grill in Blue Bell
602 Skippack Pike
Blue Bell, PA 19422
The Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services Office of Public Health (MCOPH) conducted an unannounced retail food inspection on November 18, 2019. As a result of that inspection, and due to the severity of the specific violations the Panache Wood Fire Grill in Blue Bell was cited as being, “Out of Compliance” with Pennsylvania’s food safety regulations. During this inspection a total of 19 violations were found.
The inspector made the following comments in support of the violations found during the inspection:
- Lacking single service towels for hand sink.
- Facility lacking soap at hand sink.
- Dented cans observed on storage shelf, voluntarily removed from shelf.
- Lacking date marking for shellstock tags after product has been consumed/sold.
- Raw red meats stored over breaded seafood on cook line refrigerator drawers.
- Proper date marking lacking on prepared food items in secondary containers in cold units.
- Facility lacking visible accurate thermometers in all chest freezers
- Common name label lacking on secondary dry goods containers.
- Name label lacking on prepared food items in containers in cold units.
- Containers/boxes of food stored directly on floor ion pizza/bar area; salt, hot sauce, olive oil.
- Tongs stored on oven door handle along cooks line.
- Ice scoop stored in direct contact with drinking ice of bar ice bins.
- Soda gun holsters at both bar unclean
- Cardboard lining shelves throughout facility.
- Fan guards in 2 door continental refrigerators at end of the cook line are unclean.
- Leak on drainage pipe at end of cook line hand sink.
- Oil dumpsters receptacles stored on porous surface behind trash dumpsters enclosure away from building.
- Dumpsters area away from building is unclean.
- Floor unclean in walk in freezer and wait station between inside and outside seating.